Cyber Threat Assessment
A Cyber Threat Assessment can help you better understand Security Risk and Vulnerabilities, the Productivity within your business and overall Utilisation and Performance.
What is a Cyber Threat Assessment?
Secure network architectures need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats. There are two ways to find out if your solution isn’t keeping up—wait for a breach to happen or run validation tests. By working with our Partners Fortinet to deliver a Cyber Threat Assessment, we can help you to better understand:
- Security Risk – which application vulnerabilities are being used to attack your network, which malware/botnets were detected, what phishing attacks are making it through your defenses and which devices are “at risk”— for security breach probability.
- Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control as well as what spam, newsletters or adult content may be bothering your email.
- Utilization and Performance – what is your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours—for the network, email system and critical applications.
What are the benefits of a Cyber Threat Assessment?
- It’s Quick! On average our Cyber Threat Assessments can take less than 7 days of monitoring.
- It’s Easy! Our Threat Assessments have been designed specifically for busy business owners and operators. We will ensure that there is no interruption to your infrastructure or daily operations whilst we obtain the information we need.
- It’s Comprehensive! We cover all things Security, Productivity and Performance to provide you with a tangible document to form the basis of your new cyber strategy.
Key Security Questions that a Cyber Threat Assessment answers:
- What percentage of my critical assets are at risk at any given time? Eg: BMS, lighting ,access control, vertical transportation etc.
- What are the threats they face?
- What do we need to remediate first to significantly reduce our threat level? Do we have sufficient resources to handle the threats?
- How can these threats be monitored over time?
- What can we do to measure our performance over time?
Prevent the Threat before it happens!
Cyber-attack, espionage, and ransomware may not be part of your agenda; but they are REAL threats that any business, no matter your size or sector can face. As more sophisticated cyber criminals target UK businesses, we’re seeing a major increase in businesses having to shut shop and rebuild their entire OT systems due to these attacks. Here we share alarming stats to put into perspective why a Cyber Threat Assessment is essential:
- 31% of UK businesses and 26% of charities estimate that they have been attacked by a malign actor at least once a week.
- More than half (54%) of SMEs in the UK experienced some form of cyber-attack in 2022, up from 39% in 2020.
- An average estimated cost of all cyber-attacks in the last 12 months for SMEs is £4,200. For medium and large businesses; the figure rises to £19,400.
- Just over half of businesses (54%) have acted in the past 12 months to identify cyber security risks, including a range of actions, where security monitoring tools (35%) were the most common.
Find out what vulnerabilities lie on your network
Did you know that on average vulnerabilities lie on your network undetected for 120 days? Request your Cyber Threat Assessment today to better protect your Network! All you need to do is complete the form below…